The light wave furnace has greatly improved our hot meal time and the quality of our breakfast. What are the advantages and disadvantages of light wave furnace? Today, I will give you an answer one by one.
1. The baking time is generally only 15 murals within 20 minutes, and there is no need for preheating, which can save a lot of time.
2. The appearance of the food can be baked when heated by light waves, and the infrared ray produced by the infrared tube can penetrate the inside of the food. This unique baking method can not only greatly shorten the baking time, but also effectively prevent the loss of nutrients.
3. Save electricity. Because it can bake food quickly at low power, it saves electricity relatively.
1. When the temperature in the furnace reaches the preset temperature, the motor stops automatically, and when the temperature drops, the motor starts to work by itself.
2. It is difficult to control. At first, it is advised not to go away with the light wave stove. when you see the food getting darker, lift the handle immediately and cut off the power supply.